V-Fonds GmbH is happy about your visit on our website and your interest about our company. We highly take care about the protection of your personal data and V-Fonds GmbH wants you to feel comfortable and safe by surfing on our website. V-Fonds GmbH always handles personal Data according to the privacy standards of the European Union and the regulations of the German privacy law.
1 Information about how we collect your personal data
(1) Below we provide you with information about how we collect your personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data that enables someone to be personally identified, e.g. your name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party in accordance with Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (abbreviated here to EU GDPR) is V-FONDS GmbH, Im Wingert 13, 65760 Eschborn, telephone: 49 6196 591784, e-mail: email@example.com
You can contact our data protection officer at Datenschutz@v-fonds.com or at our postal address to the attention of "The Data Protection Officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or by using our contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, where applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us so that we can answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context once its storage is no longer required, or restrict its processing if we need to store it in accordance with statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use the services of contracted suppliers for individual functions of our offerings or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, you can find detailed information about the relevant processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data that you can exercise in relation to us:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restrict the processing of data,
- Right to oppose the processing of data,
- Right to have data transferred.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the way in which your personal data is being processed.
The competent data protection supervisory authority is the:
Hessischer Datenschutzbeauftragter Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1 65189 Wiesbaden
Phone: 0611-1408 0 Telefax: 0611 -1408 611
3 How we collect personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you are using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with any other information, the only data that we collect is that transmitted by your browser to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis: Art.6 par.1 p.1 lit. f EU GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Time zone difference in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volumes that have been transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you are using and through which items of information can be passed to us as the originator of the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are intended to make the internet offerings more user-friendly and generally more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This particularly includes the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID which enables your browser to assign different requests to the common session. In this way your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and refuse, for example, to accept third party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that the functionalities of the website might be impaired as a result of this.
(4) Web analysis:
In addition, the processing and use of the data, as well as the operation of the website analysis tool are exclusively performed with the aid of Variomedia computer centre systems.
Data is not passed on to any third parties.
You can prevent the analysis of your data by Matomo either by enabling the Matomo opt-out plug-in or via the “do not track” setting in your browser. You can obtain information on how to enable the “do not track” setting from the help section of the browser vendor. This website uses Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP", so that IP addresses are only processed further in abbreviated form to prevent them from being directly linked to a particular individual. The IP address transmitted by your browser by means of Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
The Matomo programme is an open source project. Information from the third-party provider regarding data protection can be obtained from https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
4 Other functions and offerings of our website
(1) Besides offering you the possibility of visiting our website purely for informational purposes, we also offer various services which might be of interest to you. This will require you to submit further personal data which we use to provide the relevant service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) We may also pass on your personal data to third parties if the possibility of participating in promotions, signing contracts or obtaining similar services are offered by us in collaboration with our partners. You can obtain more detailed information on this by entering your personal data or reading the offer description. We also report portfolios of asset managers/insurance companies/banks etc. to investment fund companies from which we have been assigned a relevant distribution order.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the offer description.
5 Right to object to or revoke your permission to process your data
(1) If you have given your consent to have your data processed, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given us permission to do so.
(2) If interests need to be weighed up when processing your personal data, you have the right to object to this processing. This is the case particularly if the processing of such data is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, as explained by us in each of the following function descriptions. If you exercise such an objection, we kindly ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as has been done until now. If your objection is justified, we examine the situation and either cease processing the data or adjust the aforesaid processing or explain to you why we will continue processing your data on the basis of compelling, legitimate reasons.
(3) You can of course object at any time to having your personal data processed for advertising and data analysis purposes. You can object to your data being used for advertising purposes by contacting us in the following way: By e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com By post at: V-FONDS GmbH, to the attention of "The Data Protection Officer", Im Wingert 13, 65760 Eschborn.
(1) You can consent to subscribe to our newsletter which contains information on our latest offerings of interest. The services being promoted are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure for subscriptions to our newsletter. This means that after your registration we send you an e-mail to your specified e-mail address asking you to confirm that you would like to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. We also store your IP addresses as well as the time of registration and confirmation. The objective of this procedure is to verify your registration and, where possible, prevent any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. [You can voluntarily enter further, separately marked data which is used so that we can address you personally]. After receiving your confirmation we save your e-mail address so that we can send you the newsletter. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 par.1 p.1 lit. a EU GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) This website uses rapidmail for sending newsletters. The provider is rapidmail GmbH, Augustinerplatz 2, 79098 Freiburg i. Br., Germany.
rapidmail is a service which organizes and analyzes the dispatch of newsletters, among other things. For analysis purposes, e-mails sent with rapidmail contain a so-called "tracking pixel" that connects to the rapidmail servers when the e-mail is opened. This makes it possible to determine whether and by whom a newsletter was opened. With the aid of rapidmail, we can also determine whether and which links are clicked in the newsletter. All the links in the e-mail are so-called tracking links which make it possible to count the amount of your clicks.
You can find more information about the analysis functions of rapidmail in the following link: https://de.rapidmail.wiki/kategorien/statistiken.
The data you enter for the purpose of subscribing the newsletter is stored on the servers of rapidmail in Germany. rapidmail GmbH is prohibited to use your data for any other purposes than for sending the newsletter. rapidmail GmbH is not permitted to pass on or sell your data.
If you do not want your data to be analyzed by rapidmail, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. We provide an appropriate link in every newsletter for this purpose.
None of the personal data collected in connection with this newsletter service is passed on to other third parties.
For more information, please refer to rapidmail's data security instructions at: https://www.rapidmail.de/datensicherheit.