80% of the shares are held by V-BANK AG, a bank dedicated to independent asset managers. The remaining 20% are held by the Managing Partner.

As Germany's first bank for independetn asset managers, V-BANK's model is directed entirely towards custodian and account management as well as towards securities settlement for independent asset managers as well as semi-institutional clients such as family offices or foundation in the German-speaking area.

Embedded into the V-BANK organization, V-FONDS GmbH not only benefits from the rewards of an established and efficient infrastructure but also profits from extensive access to the vastly-growing segment of classic asset managers.